Being one of the Tri-Cities located on the scenic7 highway, Coquitlam is built on the edge of wilderness that has breathtaking natural beauty. From the serene Buntzen Lake to Fraser River and sandy Beaches near Belcarra Regional Park, it has a hiking trail that sits at an elevation of 100 meters to provide a mesmerizing view. It is also home to Bears and other wild animals that roam around looking for food and shelter. You can also find 900 different kinds of roses at Centennial Rose Garden or Canadian Heritage Rose Garden.
Coquitlam also has a rich cultural heritage with Evergreen Cultural Centre, museums and year-round outdoor Festivals. Mackin House, Riverview Arboretum and Coquitlam Sports Hall of Fame are good places to get to know the local history. Place des Arts in Heritage Square has 3 gallery spaces that exhibit local and global artists. The theatre community is also very active in attracting locals for performances and exhibitions. There is also craft & artisan market throughout the year that sells handcrafts of local artists.
When it comes to shopping, Coquitlam has largest shopping centers in British Columbia such as Coquitlam Centre and Henderson Place Mall where you can find high-end fashion and home furnishing.
But shopping doesn’t end there because you can also find the best flooring in Coquitlam. It is home to some of the most professional flooring suppliers that provide you with the right material for your space in a fair price. Barnet highway is the centre of flooring showrooms where you can receive expert advice and installation in addition to excellent customer services.
In this article, we will explore the best flooring in Coquitlam so you know where to find it.
What flooring products are available?
Flooring is important because it should cover the whole ground and optimize it according to usage. If flooring isn’t done right, it can have one of the following consequences:
- You have to spend a lot of time cleaning the floor.
- You have to spend money to repair the floor.
- You have to deal with how bad your flooring looks every day.
So, taking these three simple but irritating facts into consideration, you should pay more attention to the flooring supplier you want to receive help from.
It doesn’t matter whether you need residential flooring or Commercial flooring; you can find the most suitable product in Coquitlam. From high-rise flooring to multi-family, single-family, custom house, condo, townhouse, and strata flooring, you can find what you are looking for. Commercial flooring is also available for garages, warehouses, parkades, and parking in addition to the gym, retail, cannabis facility, shopping mall, restaurant, and auto shop flooring.
Each space has certain requirements that are met with specific flooring materials. For example:
- Carpet flooring is the warmest option that is ideal for homes in soft and fluffy textures, but it is also perfect for office spaces, strata and government facilities in denser textures. It is built to endure heavy foot traffic and comes in a variety of fabrics from natural wool to synthetics.
- Luxury vinyl flooring (LVT & LVP) is the most innovative material that offers performance and beauty at the same time. The variation in colors and patterns make styling your space easy regardless of being a home or a luxury store.
- Hardwood flooring is the most natural product that brings the beauty of nature inside your home or high street shop. It adds a luxury vibe and a real value to your property. It is found in 3 types of solid, engineered, and jointed, each coming with a unique look and character.
- Laminate is the closest look to natural materials such as hardwood or stone but in a much lower price. It is also made waterproof that makes it ideal for every room even basement.
- Tile & Stone are among the most durable flooring products that serve well in almost any kind of place. They come in a variety of colors and patterns that make every design possible, from your kitchen to your high rise commercial building.
- Polished Concrete is the upgraded version of old concrete known for invincible strength, but glossier and patterned. It comes in affordable prices, suitable for a wide range of buildings from custom houses to retail.
- Decorative flooring is made when concrete material is designed with flakes and quartz for a more glossy and colorful style. It is applicable in almost every place that needs aesthetic as much as performance such as retail flooring.
- Epoxy and Urethane coatings are modern solutions that are installed in liquid form to create the most seamless surface. They offer the most safety and hygiene that makes it ideal for workplaces, cannabis facilities and restaurants.
- Rubber flooring is the most elastic and cushion product that makes it an ideal choice for gym flooring, workplaces and also moist rooms in your home such as kitchen and bathroom.
Who offers the best flooring in Coquitlam?
Renodiz Flooring at number 70-2710 Barnet highway is one of the best flooring boutiques in Coquitlam. We have the most comprehensive flooring showroom in 10,000 sq ft that offers every flooring material you might want or need.
We are a one-stop shop that provides full flooring services. We dedicate a salesperson to every customer to help you choose the most appropriate flooring for your space in terms of material and price.
We sincerely care about all our clients and aim to build a long-term relationship; that is why we are often referred by our old customers who have benefited from and enjoyed working with us.
We provide free quotes and have a same-day sample delivery service. We also warranty all our products and installations.
We have been serving the neighboring areas even with after-hours installation including Abbotsford, Burnaby, Delta, Langley, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, and West Vancouver.
Visit us today and transform your space with the best flooring in Coquitlam.